If you are looking for the Yesteryear Legendary Pulse Rifle then here we are going to share a complete guide on How to get Yesteryear in Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 Season of Plunder has different types of Weapons that you can use in the game to win the battle. The game has many pulse rifles and Yesteryear is one of the best of all.
The highlights of the Yesteryear are Desperado, plus the perk pool is full of Focused Fury, Perpetual Motion, Dragonfly, Rampage, Pugilist, and Wellspring.
Yesteryear Destiny 2
Yesteryear is a legendary Pulse Rifle energy weapon that comes with an adaptive frame, well-rounded grip, reliability and sturdiness. These weapons were introduced in Season 18. Here are all stats of the weapon:
- Impact – 29
- Range – 43
- Stability – 63
- Handling – 37
- Reload Speed – 22
- Aim Assistance – 59
- Zoom – 17
- Airborne Effectiveness – 27
- Round Per Minute – 390
- Magazine – 45
- Recoil Direction – 60
How to get Yesteryear in Destiny 2
To get a Yesteryear pulse rifle, you need to run gambit matches. Once the Gambit matches will end then you will get random rewards as drops from the boss defeated. You will get the drop even if you lose the match or win but you will have more chances if you will win the Gambit match.
Yesteryear is not in the drifters focusing option in Destiny 2 Season of Plunder but will be available for Engram focusing on the Drifter starting in season 19.
Yesteryear God Roll Guide
This Pulse Rifle has great perks like Focused Fury, Rampage, Pugilist, Perpetual Motion, Dragonfly, Wellspring and many other ambitious assassins. It has many perks in both columns so, to get a god roll is not too easy.
For PVE Chambered Compensator, Ricochet Rounds, Subsistence, Rampage is best.
- Chambered Compensator will increase stability (+10), Moderately controls recoil (+10) and slightly decrease handling speed (-10).
- Ricochet Round (Basic Magazine) increases stability (+5) and slightly increases range (+10).
- Subsistence helps in defeating targets and partially reloads the magazine from reserves.
- Rampage works temporarily grant increased damage and Stacks three times.
For PVP Arrowhead Brake, Ricochet Rounds, Outlaw and Desperado play an important role.
- Arrowhead Brake is best to control recoil (+30) and increase handling speed (+10).
- Ricochet Rounds increase stability (+10) and increase range (+5)
- Outlaw precision kills greatly decrease reload time.
- Desperado reloading after a precision final blow increases your rate of fire.
This was the complete guide on How to get Yesteryear Legendary Pulse Rifle in Destiny 2. You can also check out other guides of the game such as How to Get Out of Bounds in Destiny 2 and Destiny 2 Season of Plunder Dark Hollow Armor.