Two Point Campus is a business simulation game that mix-up of management, interesting characters, colourful graphics and much more to explore.
In this game, you need to run a university to earn a profit. You need to give all amenities to your students and staff so, they will be happy then you have more chances to make a profit from university business.
If you need money in Two Point Campus then you can also take a loan. If you don’t know How to get a loan at Two Point Campus then here we are going to share a complete guide.
How To Get A Loan In Two Point Campus?
Money is important in Two Point Campus because with the help of this you can buy items and equipment to give facilities to the student and staff. If you don’t have enough money then you can take a loan.
Here’s some steps you need to follow to get the loan:
- First, you need to press the square button on Playstation or X on Xbox to get the menu down on the left side.
- Then press R1 on the Playstation and RB on Xbox until you reach the Loan option.
- Once you will click on the Loan option then you will see three options to take loan:
- Two Point Bank (Interest rate 5% p.a.)
- Swindles (Interest rate 10% p.a.)
- Smell My Cash (Interest rate 15% p.a.)
- You can set the amount that you want to take as a loan from any one of the sources given above.
- Once you set the amount then, click on the Take Loan.
This was the guide on How to take a loan at Two Point Campus. We hope this guide will help you to get the loan easily. You can also check out other guides on the game such as How To Expand A Room In Two Point Campus and How To Complete Assignments In Two Point Campus.