Disney Dreamlight Valley is a combination of life-sim and adventure with some best quests, cooking, fishing, construction, welcoming new people to the Valley, exploration and lots of engaging activities.
If you are also playing this game then definitely looking to get Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley then here we are going to share a complete guide on How To Fish In Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Get Fishing Rod in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To go Fishing in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you need to find a breaking Fishing Rod. You can find a breaking Fishing Rod with the help of the steps given below:
- Find the watering right next to the starting house.
- From that location, you need to go towards Scrooge McDuck and you will find a pickaxe near rocks.
- Now, pick up the pickaxe and go down the stairs near you.
- Start breaking the rock in your way and you will be in a meadow.
- Now, you need to reach the nearest pond where you will find a broken fishing rod.
- Pick up the broken fishing rod and go to Goofy to repair Broken Fishing rod.
- You can find the Goofy nearby the house.
How to Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley
You can easily Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley by pressing RT and finding the fishing rod. You don’t need to equip it because this will automatically add to your tool belt. Now, you need to go to any pool that looks like some bubbles for fishing.
The bubble indicates the exact place of the Fish so, keep the focus on the bubble. Once you reach the spot then hold X and you will start Fishing. After some time, this will prompt you to press A to catch the fish easily.
You need to have some patience until the outside rin hits the right spot and then you need to press A once more. You need to repeat the process for few times to get the fish.
This was the complete guide on How to Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley. We hope this guide will help you to get the Fish and become rich. You can also check out other guides on the game on gamersraft.