Destiny 2 Season Season of Plunder is available on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, PlayStation 5 and many other platforms.
Destiny 2 was developed by Bungie and this is a free-to-play online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game. The game has different types of weapons that you can use to progress in Destiny 2.
In this guide, we are going to share a complete guide on Destiny 2 Season of Plunder Whistler’s Whim so, be with us till the end and know everything about this weapon.
Whistler’s Whim is a legendary Kinetic Combat Bow. This is a lightweight bow that reduces base draw time by 5% from 612ms to 580ms and increased the “perfect draw window” from .30s to .50s on the low end and from .55s to .80s on the high end. Whistler’s Whim is best in:
- Alacrity (Basic Origin Trait): This helps to gain increased reload, assist, stability and range when you are running solo or the last member of your team. It gives 20 Reload, 20 Stability, 10 Aim Assist and 10 Range.
- One Quiet Moment (Basic Origin Trait): This helps to grant increased reload speed when out of combat. It gives 40 reload Stat while Pot-of-Combat.
- Gutshot Straight (Basic Trait): This is a Basic Trait that aims down sights increase body shot damage, and decrease target acquisition.
- Rapid Hit (Basic Trait): These rapid precision hits temporarily increase stability and reload speed. You will get 1 Rapid Hit Stack per Precision Hit, granting Reload Speed and Stability for 2 seconds.
- Kill Clip (Basic Trait): Reloading after a kill grants increased damage. On reload, within 3.8 seconds of a Weapon Kill 33% increased damage for 5 seconds. Buff can not be refreshed and persists through stow.
- Successful Warm-up (Basic Trait): Each final blow increases charge/draw speed. On Weapon Kill 37.5% Increased Charge Rate/Draw Speed for 6 seconds. Each kill, while the perk is active, adds an additional 4 seconds up to 20 seconds.
- Cornered (Basic Trait): Faster charge time or drawing time when surrounded by combatants.
This was the complete guide on Destiny 2 Season of Plunder Whistler’s Whim. You can also check out other guides on the game such as How to Get the Magnetism Emblem in Destiny 2 and How to Get Qullim’s Terminus in Destiny 2.