Roblox Studio is really one of the best platforms to create unique and creative games. You can use your creativity to create something different and unique. You can also make a Choppable Tree In Roblox with the help of Roblox Studio.
If you really want to make a Choppable Tree in Roblox then here, we are going to share a guide on “How To Make A Choppable Tree In Roblox” that helps you to make it.
Process To Make Choppable Tree In Roblox
You can follow the simple steps mentioned below to make the Choppable Tree easily with the help of Roblox Studio.
- First, you need to download Uncopylocked
- Then open the downloaded file in Roblox Studio
- Alternatively, you have one more option to take a free model from here.
- Then go to the Tool Box and insert the model
- Now, you need to put the “AxeServer” script in ServerScriptService
- After that, drop the “AxeRE” RemoteEvent in ReplicatedStorage
- In the workspace, you can find a Tree Model that consists of leaves and a trunk.
- In the Trunk option, you will find an IntValue that is the health of the tree.
- Under the ReplicatedStorage, you will find the RemoteEvent that allows communication between the server and clients.
- Under the StarterPack you will find an Axe Tool that helps to chop trees.
- Under the Axe Tool, you will find a LocalScript that will tell the server when the tool is used. It also has an animation for the axe.
- Now, you can start to chop the tree.
You can find all scripts to make the Choppable Tree In Roblox from Pastebin.
That’s everything about How To Make Choppable Tree In Roblox. You can also check out other guides for the Roblox game such as How To Use Emotes In Roblox On PC.