Connect with us

How To

All New Adopt Me Butterfly Catching Guide

To catch the butterfly you need to purchase some items. When you will enter the building then you will see two items and that is Leaf and Golden Leaf.

Published

on

All New Adopt Me Butterfly Catching Guide

In the latest Adopt Me Butterfly update, we have 6 brand new butterflies that you can easily catch with the help of this guide.

You need to go inside a beautiful Butterfly Sanctuary building located in the main centre of Adopt Me. The event will be for 13 days and the building looks really so cool from the outside.

The interior of the Butterfly Sanctuary building is really nicely decorated and has a waterfall and lots of other things. You can go inside the building and get the items by Robux.

How To Catch Butterfly From New Butterfly Sanctuary In Adopt Me?

Catch Butterfly From New Butterfly Sanctuary In Adopt Me

Once you will enter the new Butterfly Sanctuary in Adopt Me then you will see lots of Butterflies flying inside the building. To catch the butterfly you need to purchase some items. When you will enter the building then take the left and then right then you will see two items and that is Leaf and Golden Leaf.

You need t purchase Leaf or Golden Leaf to catch the Butterfly. The cost of the Leaf is 899 bucks and the cost of the Golden Leaf is 199 Robux.

The event will be for two weeks and if you have purchased the item and haven’t used then the leaves will work as pet boxes in your inventory even after the event ends. Once you get the item then, you are ready to catch the butterfly.

You need to throw the leaves on the ground to attract the butterfly. The chance to get any butterfly is random you can not be 100% sure that you will get some specific butterfly at once.

If you have purchased a Leaf then 60% chance to catch a Yellow Butterfly, a 37.5% chance to catch a Scarlet Butterly and a 2.5% chance of catching a Purple Butterfly. If you have purchased Golden Leaf then 60% chance to get Orange Butterfly, a 37.5% chance to get Green Butterfly and only a 2.5% chance to get Diamond Butterfly.

This was our complete guide on All New Adopt Me Butterfly. We hope this guide will help you to catch the butterfly easily with the help of the guide given above.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest

Popular