If you don’t know How To Change V Rising Server Settings After Creation then you are in the right place. Here, we are going to share step by step procedure for V Rising to change server settings after creation.
V Rising a Survival game has different game modes like Online Play, Private Game and Host Dedicated Server. If you have chosen the Server option and started the game with default and now want to change the settings then you can easily change the settings.
Change Server Settings After Creation In V Rising
Here are the steps to change server settings after creation:
- First, you need to navigate the mentioned location
- C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Stunlock Studios\VRising\Saves\v1[YOUR SAVE]\
- Now, you need to open the ServerGameSettings.json file with Notepad++ for editing.
- After that, you need to open the following file:
- Now, find the string for the setting that you want to change in the main file above and copy and paste it into the new file. For instance, the string for clan size is ClanSize and game mode is GameModeType.
- Save the edited file
How To Change V Rising Server Settings In Private Server
Here, you can know the steps to change V Rising server settings, if you have your own dedicated server by renting from GPORTAL.
- First, you need to go to GPORTAL official site.
- Log in to your account
- Look for the My servers option on the left-hand side
- Choose the server on which you want to change the settings
- Look for the Basic Settings in the left margin
- Navigate through the settings to change them according to your need.
That’s everything about How To Change V Rising Server Settings After Creation and in a private server. If you like the guide then never forget to check out other V Rising guides like V Rising Keely The Frost Archer and How To Build Grinder in V Rising.