You can easily find a Nascent Butterfly in Elden Ring and craft the items. There are multiple ways to get a Nascent Butterfly. Here, we are going to share all those ways to obtain the Nascent Butterfly. If you don’t know What is Nascent Butterfly then below we have also given full details of it.
What is a Nascent Butterfly
Nascent Butterfly is a very helpful Crafting Material in Elden Ring that helps you to craft a wide variety of items. These crafting materials are resources that can be found throughout The Lands Between. Players can use Nscent Butterfly to craft Dappled Cured Meat and Dappled White Cured Meat.
Where To Find Nascent Butterfly In Elden Ring
Here, we are going to share multiple ways to get Nascent Butterfly:
- Purchase this crafting materials from the Nomadic Merchant in Siofra River. You can purchase Nascent Butterfly for 1500 Runes.
- You can also get Nascent Butterfly on the the edge of the mountain near the Ninth Mt. Gelmir Campsite Site of Grace.
- Go to the Castle Sol, on a corpse by a ladder in a room filled with Skeletal Slimes in the northwest to get it.
- Go to the western Altus Plateau then go in Sage’s Cave in a treasure chest to get the this crafting material.
- You can find out 2 Nascent Butterfly at Crumbling Farum Azula. The material found on a corpse by a tree east of the fountain plaza, after ascending the Dragon Temple Lift.
- Go to the Perfumer’s Ruins that is behind the Giant Yellow Poison Flower and get the Butterfly.
- Go to the bottom level at the south east corner to get the item.
- Deafeat the Ancestral Follower Shaman to get the Nascent Butterfly.
What do Nascent Butterflies do in Elden Ring?
When you have collect the rare Nascent Butterfly and once the ability to craft items unlocked in then you are able to craft Dappled Cured Meat and Dappled White Cured Meat.