Elden Ring has given players a great place to explore and have great battles and after winning every fight players get great dopamine that they want to play more and more which makes the games very famous in a very short span of time.
But some of the fights in the Elden Ring game is tougher than our expectation where you can not simply able to kill the boss rather you have to take the help of someone and there you can take the help of the spirit of ashes and in order to summon them, you have to to use Spirit Summoning Bell you can also this article for further information how to summon spirits?
But there is one thing that needs to keep in mind is that every time summon a spirit you will have to lose a huge chunk of FP from your inventory. But there are many ways you can gain a huge amount of FP in the game and then you will be able to summon the strongest Spirit.
How To Upgrade Summons Elden Ring?
As you will progress in the game you will have to fight harder bosses and their attacks are very powerful that can kill the spirit in one or two attacks if not upgraded properly. Here we will see how to upgrade summons Elden Ring.
- First, you need to visit Stormhill Shack which you will find at the foot of Stormveil Castle. Many players already visited there but have not explored the place properly because of this they do not have the thing they required.
- You will find Roderika there who is an NPC and she will hand over Sideways Gesture when you first talk to her and on the second time she will give you Spirit Jellyfish Ashes.
- Then you have to head towards the Rampart tower, where you will face flying enemies you have to run and enter the tower safely.
- Once you are there you have to run past the knight and his torch-carrier on the thin walkway, and you have to keep running until you see a drop on the left.
- And you will reach a room full of corpses and you have to find the item atop the corpse pile is the Crysalids’ Memento you need.
- Once you get the item you have to visit the storm castle again and have to hand over the item to the Roderika and finish her dialogue and she will move to the Roundtable Hold.
- After that, you have to fast travel to the Roundtable Hold, where you have to speak to her by the fire.
- After that talk to Smithing Master and choose “About Roderika”.
- Now you need to go back to Roderika and talk to her after which again visit Smithing Master and choose “About Roderika”.
- And now when you will be back to Roundtable Hold you will see Roderika have set up a shop where you will be able to upgrade your Spirits of Ashes.
We have shared more guides on Elden Ring that can help you with the game check them out below: