The crossbow is one of the best-ranged Weapons in Elden Ring that can be used for high damage to enemies from a long distance. If you like this style to give high damage to the enemies then here, we are going to share guides on What is Crossbow, How To Aim a Crossbow In Elden Ring and the Types of Crossbow present in Elden Ring.
What are Crossbows?
Crossbows are weapons in Elden Ring that players can use to inflict high damage on enemies from distance. If you are going to use this weapon then keep in mind, Crossbows don’t give guard protection and you need to maintain distance from advancing enemies. These weapons need Bolts as ammunition.
How To Aim Crossbow In Elden Ring?
You can follow the steps mentioned below to aim your crossbow in Elden Ring:
- First, you need to equip Crossbow.
- Press Y + RB/Triangle + R1 to two-hand your crossbow.
- To one-hand your weapon, you need to end up shooting for your hip which works if you lock on your enemies.
- To aim manually, you need to press L1 or LB.
- Press R1 or R2 to load a bolt as ammunition into your crossbow.
- Press R1 or RB to shoot a particular type of arrow and press R2 or RT to shoot another type of arrow/bolt.
Types of Crossbows
Types of Crossbows in Elden Ring mentioned below:
|Crepus’ Black Key Crossbow|
|Full moon Crossbow|
We hope this guide on How To Aim Crossbow In Elden Ring & Types of Crossbows will help you to defeat enemies and know more about the Crossbow. You can also explore other Elden Ring guides like How To Get Wing of Astel In Elden Ring and Elden Ring Sentry Torch Location.