Elden Ring is a very popular action role-playing game now as days. The game is available for various platforms like PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Windows.
You can experience the game as a solo or in multiplayer mods with your friends. LukeYui, a well-known FromSoft modder is working on a True Coop mode that’s going to be released on Nexus mods on Friday, May 27.
Features of True Coop Mod
Here, we have mentioned all the features of Elden Ring Co-op Mod:
- It will continue till the player’s last breath.
- Both will have your own horses.
- Joining the forces in fight anyplace in the Elden Ring game.
- The progress in the game and items that you both have collected will be shared.
- Increase the chaos by activating friendly fire.
- You can watch your co-op teammate till the last even after you will die during a boss encounter.
- A maximum of four players will be allowed in your party.
- Enemies will get more difficult with more players.
The mod features will not get you banned the reason behind this is that this mod doesn’t use FromSoftware’s multiplayer servers and operated off a diffeent launcher. FromSoftware has never offered full co-op despite having co-op aspects. Maybe it will balancing issue or the age of the game.