Official Elden Ring update 1.05 is now live to download on PC, PS4, PS5 and Xbox. As per the Elden Ring 1.05 Update (1.003.002), this latest update added lots of things like previous version bug fixes, stability fixes, Gameplay Adjustment and more.
In our previous article, we have also discussed Elden Ring Update 1.04 Patch Notes, you can also check out the article. Before the 1.04 Elden Ring update, we have also seen a major Elden Ring Update 1.03 that added a few changes, improvements and more.
If you are looking for the Elden Ring 1.05 Patch Notes then you are in the right place so, be with us till the end and know all about Elden Ring Version 1.05 (1.003.002).
Elden Ring 1.05 Patch Notes
The latest Elden Ring 1.05 Update (1.003.002) added major items like:
- Fixed a bug that makes the playable Characters to die while attempting to descend from a spot close to Bestial Sanctum.
- This latest update 1.05 fixed a bug that sometimes prevented players from advancing NPC Nepheli Loux’s questline.
- Fixed a bug that forestalled Ash of War, Endures from taking effect.
- Finally, the bug in multiplayer that gives access to players to teleport others to incorrect map coordinates is finally fixed.
- Different issues related to NPCs is now fixed.
- Game crashing and save game corruption issues fixed.
- Along with this invisible enemy, the issue is also fixed.
- Framerate drop and shuttering bugs is also addressed.
- Increase performance and stability of the game.
- Game consoles unexpectedly turned off bug fixed.
In Elden Ring update 1.05 (1.003.002) other minor bug is also fixed. You can easily download the latest Elden Ring update 1.05 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One and get better performance.
If you have any queries related to the latest update then comment below, we will help you to solve all your queries. You can also check out Elden Ring Guides White Mask Elden Ring Location, Stargazer Ruins Elden Ring Location on Gamers Raft.